Office: 6405 Salk Hall, 3501 Terrace St, 15261
Phone: (412) 624-8137
Zhiwei Feng, PhDAssistant Professor, Pharmaceutical Sciences
Dr. Zhiwei Feng got his BS and MS degrees of Computer Sciences in 2007 and 2010 and his PhD degree of Computational Chemistry/Materials in 2013 in China, and followed by Postdoctoral Fellow training in Dr Sean Xie’s lab at the University of Pittsburgh. Currently, He is currently Assistant Professor in School of Pharmacy, University of Pittsburgh. Dr. Feng had more than 19 years’ experience in programming for developing tools for drug discovery, 12 years’ experience in computer-aided drug design, 5 years' experience in computer-aided antibody drug discovery and 5 years' experience in developing Mixed/Virtual Reality Apps.
Dr. Feng mainly focused research on:
(i) the development of novel algorithms or tools for drug and antibody discovery, including a novel computational protocol for antibody design-IsAb, graphics processing unit (GPU)-accelerated docking programs, a novel protocol for characterizing the binding features of protein-ligand complex-MCCS, fragment-based method, and machine/deep-learning methods;
(ii) chemogenomic knowledgebase designs and online tool developments, for example, DAKB-GPCRs (https://www.cbligand.org/dakb-gpcrs/), Pain-CKB (https://www.cbligand.org/g/pain-ckb) and Virus-CKB (https://www.cbligand.org/g/virus-ckb);
(iii) design and development of chemical probes for important targets, including cannabinoid type 2 (CB2) receptor for anti-pain and drug abuse, capsaicin receptor or TRPV1 for anti-pain, menthol receptor 1 or TRPM8 for neuropathic pain, krüppel-like factor 4 (KLF4) for anti-breast cancer, AP endonuclease-1(APE1) for anti-cancer, p18 for hematopoietic stem cell expansion, p62 for anti-pain and neuro-disorder, γ-secretase receptor for Alzheimer’s disease, drug abuse related targets and others;
(iv) clinical data analysis and systems pharmacology analysis.
His novel compounds for different targets showed good pre-clinical data for the treatments of diseases, with the Ki/IC50 from 0.06 - 5 μM.
Dr. Feng has published over 60 papers in scholarly journals with international circulation in the past several years, including Cell, Nature Communications, Briefings in Bioinformatics, Kidney International, EBioMedicine, ACS Chemical Neuroscience, Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling, AAPS Journal, etc. In addition, He owns one joint patent on capsaicin receptor for pain treatment (U.S. Patent 10,899,702).
1 Design and development of novel AI-based/GPU-based/scoring function-based/fragment-based tools/algorithms/software for small-molecule drug or antibody discovery
2 Design and development of web-based applications, including knowledgebases and online tools
3 Developing chemical probes/antibody for important targets/antigen
4 Clinical big data analysis and systems pharmacology
5 Apps development of virtual/augmented/Mixed reality
Publications (can be found in the following website:) https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=k9HZRwwAAAAJ&hl=zh-CN
1. Tianjian Liang, Cheng Jiang, Jiayi Yuan, Yasmin Othman, Xiang-Qun Xie*, and Zhiwei Feng* (corresponding author). Differential performance of RoseTTAFold in antibody modeling. Briefings in Bioinformatics,2022 May, in press. (Impact Factor:11.62)
2. Chen, Chih-Jung, Chen Jiang, Jiayi Yuan, Maozi Chen, Jacob Cuyler, Xiang-Qun Xie*, and Zhiwei Feng*(corresponding author). "How Do Modulators Affect the Orthosteric and Allosteric Binding Pockets?." ACS Chemical Neuroscience 13, no. 7 (2022): 959-977.
3. Yuan Jiayi#, Chen Jiang#, Junmei Wang, Chih-Jung Chen, Yixuan Hao, Guangyi Zhao, Zhiwei Feng*(co-corresponding author), and Xiang-Qun Xie*. "In Silico Prediction and Validation of CB2 Allosteric Binding Sites to Aid the Design of Allosteric Modulators." Molecules 27, no. 2 (2022): 453.
4. Yinghui Li, Wenshan Zhang, Yu Zhang, Yahui Ding, Ming Yang, Mei He, Xiaolei Liu, Jiali Gu, Shiqi Xu, Zhiwei Feng, Yafang Li, Jingjing Yin, Huier Gao, Henan Song, Hui Xu, Chaoqun Wang, Qing Ji, Shihui Ma, Wanzhu Yang, Weiping Yuan, Xiang-Qun Xie, Tao Cheng, Yingdai Gao. "Enhanced self-renewal of human long-term hematopoietic stem cells by a sulfamoyl benzoate derivative targeting p18INK4C." Blood advances 5, no. 17 (2021): 3362-3372.
5. Tianjian Liang, Hui Chen, Jiayi Yuan, Chen Jiang, Yixuan Hao, Yuanqiang Wang, Zhiwei Feng* (co-corresponding author), and Xiang-Qun Xie*. "IsAb: a computational protocol for antibody design." Briefings in Bioinformatics, 2021, 22(5), bbab143. (Impact Factor:11.62)
6. Maozi Chen #, Zhiwei Feng#*(corresponding author), Siyi Wang, Weiwei Lin, and Xiang-Qun Xie*. "MCCS, a novel characterization method for protein–ligand complex." Briefings in Bioinformatics, 2021, 22(4) bbaa239. (Impact Factor:11.62)
7. Jin Cheng#, Maozi Chen#, Siyi Wang, Tianjian Liang, Hui Chen, Chih-Jung Chen, Zhiwei Feng* (co-corresponding author), and Xiang-Qun Xie*. "Binding Characterization of Agonists and Antagonists by MCCS: A Case Study from Adenosine A2A Receptor." ACS Chemical Neuroscience, 2021, 2, 9, 1606–1620.
8. V. Blair Journigan, David Alarcón-Alarcón, Zhiwei Feng, Yuanqiang Wang, Tianjian Liang, Denise C. Dawley, ARM Ruhul Amin et al. "Structural and in Vitro Functional Characterization of a Menthyl TRPM8 Antagonist Indicates Species-Dependent Regulation." ACS Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 2021, 12, 5, 758–767.
9. Zhiwei Feng#* (corresponding author), Maozi Chen#, Ying Xue, Tianjian Liang, Hui Chen, Yuehan Zhou, Thomas D. Nolin, Randall B. Smith, and Xiang-Qun Xie*. "MCCS: a novel recognition pattern-based method for fast track discovery of anti-SARS-CoV-2 drugs." Briefings in bioinformatics, 2021, 22: 946-962. (Impact Factor:11.62)
10. Chloe J. Jordan, ZhiWei Feng, Ewa Galaj, GuoHua Bi, Ying Xue, Ying Liang, Terence McGuire, Xiang-Qun Xie, and Zheng-Xiong Xi. "Xie2-64, a novel CB2 receptor inverse agonist, reduces cocaine abuse-related behaviors in rodents." Neuropharmacology, 2020, 176: 108241.
11. Mingzhe Shen, Maozi Chen, Tianjian Liang, Siyi Wang, Ying Xue, Richard Bertz*, Xiang-Qun Xie*, and Zhiwei Feng*(corresponding author). "Pain Chemogenomics Knowledgebase (Pain-CKB) for Systems Pharmacology Target Mapping and PBPK Modeling Investigation of Opioid Drug-Drug Interactions." ACS Chemical Neuroscience, 2020, 11, 20, 3245–3258.
12. Qingxiu He, Han Chu, Yuxuan Wang*, Haiqiong Guo, Yuanqiang Wang, Siyi Wang, Zhiwei Feng* (co-corresponding author), Xiang-Qun Xie, Yong Hu, Haibin Liu, and Zhihua Lin*. “In silico design novel vibsanin B derivatives as inhibitor for heat shock protein 90 based on 3D-QSAR, molecular docking and molecular dynamics simulation”. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, 2020, 38 (14), 4313-4324.
13. Zhiwei Feng#, Tianjian Liang#, Siyi Wang#, Maozi Chen, Tianling Hou, Jack Zhao, Hui Chen, Yuehan Zhou, and Xiang-Qun Xie*. "Binding Characterization of GPCRs-Modulator by Molecular Complex Characterizing System (MCCS)." ACS Chemical Neuroscience, 2020, 11 (20): 3333-3345.
14. Zhiwei Feng#*(corresponding author), Maozi Chen#, Mingzhe Shen, Tianjian Liang, Hui Chen, and Xiang-Qun Xie*. "Pain-CKB, A Pain-Domain-Specific Chemogenomics Knowledgebase for Target Identification and Systems Pharmacology Research." Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling 2020, 10 (60): 4429-4435.
15. Zhiwei Feng#*(corresponding author), Maozi Chen#, Tianjian Liang#, Mingzhe Shen, Hui Chen, and Xiang-Qun Xie*. "Virus-CKB: an integrated bioinformatics platform and analysis resource for COVID-19 research." Briefings in bioinformatics, 2021 22 (2): 882-895. (Impact Factor:11.62)
16. Changrui Xing#, Youwen Zhuang#, Ting-Hai Xu#, Zhiwei Feng#(equal -first author), X. Edward Zhou, Maozi Chen, Lei Wang, Xing Meng, Ying Xue, Junmei Wang, Heng Liu, Terence Francis McGuire, Gongpu Zhao, Karsten Melcher, Cheng Zhang*, H. Eric Xu* and Xiang-Qun Xie*. “Cryo-EM Structure of Human Cannabinoid Receptor CB2-Gi Signaling Complex”. Cell, 2020, 180 (4), 645-654. e13. (Impact Factor: 41:58)
17. Yan Chen#, Zhiwei Feng#(equal -first author), Weiwei Lin, Yuanqiang Wang, Siyi Wang, Caifeng Li, Shengfeng Wang, Maozi Chen, Weiguang Shan* and Xiang-Qun Xie*." Effect of Ginkgo Biloba Extract on the Spatial Learning and Memory Abilities in Lithium-pilocarpine-induced Status Epilepticus Rats: A Combination of Experimental Study and Computational Systems Pharmacology Analysis." ACS Omega, 2020, 5 (5), 2428-2439.
18. V. Blair Journigan#, Zhiwei Feng#(equal -first author), Saifur Rahman#, Yuanqiang Wang, A.R.M. Ruhul Amin, Colleen E. Heffner, Nicholas Bachtel, Siyi Wang, Sara Gonzalez-Rodriguez, Asia Fernández-Carvajal, Gregorio Fernández-Ballester, Jacob K. Hilton, Wade D. Van Horn, Antonio Ferrer-Montiel, Xiang-Qun Xie*, Taufiq Rahman*. “Structure-based design of novel biphenyl amide antagonists of human Transient Receptor Potential Cation Channel Subfamily M Member 8 channels (TRPM8) with potential implications in the treatment of sensory neuropathies”. ACS Chem. Neurosci. 2020, 11(3), 268-290.
19. Yuanqiang Wang#,Haiqiong Guo#, Zhiwei Feng#(equal -first author), Siyi Wang, Yuxuan Wang, Qingxiu He, Guangping, Weiwei Lin, Xiang-Qun Xie* and Zhihua Lin*. “PD-1-Targeted Discovery of Peptide Inhibitors by Virtual Screening, Molecular Dynamics Simulation, and Surface Plasmon Resonance”. Molecules, 2019, 24(20), 3784.
20. Jin Cheng#, Siyi Wang#, Weiwei Lin#, Nan Wu#, Yuanqiang Wang, Xiang-Qun Xie*, and Zhi-wei Feng*."Computational Systems Pharmacology-Target Mapping for Fentanyl-laced Cocaine Overdose". ACS Chem. Neuro. 2019, 10(8),3486-3499.
21. Zhuan Zhou҂, Zhiwei Feng҂(equal -first author), Dong Hu, Peng Yang, Mert Gur, Ivet Bahar, Massimo Cristofanilli, William J. Gradishar, Xianqun Xie*, Yong Wan*." A novel small-molecule antagonizes PRMT5-mediated KLF4 methylation for target therapy." EBioMedicine, 2019, 4, pp98-111.
22. Maozi Chen, Yankang Jing, Lirong Wang, Zhiwei Feng* (co-corresponding author), and Xiangqun Xie*. "DAKB-GPCRs: An Integrated Computational Platform for Drug Abuse." Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling, 2019, 59 (4), 1283-1289.
23. Nan Wu҂, Zhiwei Feng҂(equal -first author), Xibin He, Junmei Wang*, and Xiang-Qun Xie*. "Insight of Captagon Abuse by Chemogenomics Knowledgebase-guided system pharmacology Target Mapping Analyses." Scientific Report, 2019, 9 (1), 2268.
24. Yuan-qiang Wang#, Wei-wei Lin#, Nan Wu#, Si-yi Wang, Mao-zi Chen, Zhi-hua Lin, Xiang-Qun Xie*, and Zhi-wei Feng*(corresponding author). "Structural insight into the serotonin (5-HT) receptor family by molecular docking, molecular dynamics simulation and systems pharmacology analysis." Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 2019, (1), 1-19.
25. Yuanqiang Wang҂, Weiwei Lin҂, Nan Wu҂, Xibing He, Junmei Wang, Zhiwei Feng҂(co-corresponding author), and Xiang-Qun Xie*. "An Insight of Acetaminophen and its Metabolites using Molecular Docking and Molecular Dynamics Simulation." J. Mol. Mod. 2018, Aug 18;24(9):243
26. Ziheng Hu, Lirong Wang, Shifan Ma, Levent Kirisci, Zhiwei Feng, Ying Xue, William E Klunk, M Ilyas Kamboh, Robert A Sweet, James Becker, Qianzhou Lv, Oscar L Lopez*, Xiang-Qun Xie*."Synergism of antihypertensives and cholinesterase inhibitors in Alzheimer's disease." Alzheimer's & Dementia: Translational Research & Clinical Interventions, 2018, Aug Volume 4, 2018, Pages 542-555.
27. Lili Zhou, Shan Zhou, Peng Yang, Yuan Tian, Zhiwei Feng, Xiang-Qun Xie*, Youhua Liu*. Targeted Inhibition of Type 2 Cannabinoid Receptor as a Novel Approach to Reduce Renal Fibrosis, Kidney International, 2018, Oct;94(4):756-772. (Impact Factor:10.61)
28. Hyunjoo Cha-Molstad ҂, Ji Eun Yu҂, Zhiwei Feng҂(equal-first author), Su Hyun Lee҂, Jung Gi Kim ҂, Peng Yang҂, Young Dong Yoo, Joonsung Hwang, Terry McGuire , Sang Mi Shim, Hyun Dong Song, Srinivasrao Ganipisetti, Nuozhou Wang , Jun Min Jang, Min Jae Lee, Seung Jun Kim, Kyung Ho Lee, Jin Tae Hong, Aaron Ciechanover, Inhee Mook-Jung, Xiang-Qun Xie*, Yong Tae Kwon*, and Bo Yeon Kim*. "The N-end rule pathway mediates autophagic proteolysis." Nature Communications, 2017, 8:102. (Impact Factor:14.92)
29. Yuemin Bian҂, Zhiwei Feng҂(equal -first author), Peng Yang, Xiang-Qun Xie*. "Fragment-based Discovery of Allosteric Modulators on Metabotropci Glutamate Receptor 5." AAPS Journal, 2017, 19(4)1235-1248.
30. Jiyoung Lee҂, Zhiwei Feng҂(equal -first author), Xiang-Qun Xie*, Ivet Bahar*. "Allosteric Modulation of Intact γ-Secretase Structureal Dynamics", Biophysical Journal, 113, 2634-2649, 2017,
31. Ying Xue҂, Zhiwei Feng҂(equal -first author), Xiaoye Li҂, Ziheng Hu, Qing Xu, Zi Wang, Jiahui Cheng, Hongtao Shi, Qibing Wang,Hongyi Wu, Xiangqun Xie*, Qianzhou Lv*. "The efficacy and safety of cilostazol as an alternative to aspirin after coronary stent implantation in patients with intolerance to aspirin: A combination of clinical study and computational system pharmacology analysis" Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 2017,1-8.
32. Si Chen҂, Zhiwei Feng҂(equal -first author), Yun Wang҂, Shifan Ma, Ziheng Hu, Peng Yang, Yifeng Chai*, and Xiang-Qun Xie*. "Discovery of Novel Ligands for TNF-α and TNF Receptor-1 through Structure-Based Virtual Screening and Biological Assay", J. Chem. Inf. Model, 2017, 57(5),1101-1111.
33. Xiaomeng Xu҂, Shifan Ma҂, Zhiwei Feng҂(equal-first author), Lirong Wang Xiang-Qun Xie*. "Chemogenomics Knowledgebase and Systems Pharmacology for Hallucinogen Target Identification - Salvinorin A as a Case Study". J.Mol. Graph.Model. 2016, 70,284-293.
34. Yu Zhang, Lirong Wang, Zhiwei Feng, Haizi Cheng, Terence Francis McGuire, Yahui Ding, Tao Cheng, Yingdai Gao and Xiang-Qun Xie*."StemCellCKB: An Integrated Stem Cell-Specific Chemogenomics: Knowledge Base for Target Identification and Systems-Pharmacology." J. Chem. Inf. Model, 2016, 56,1995-2004.
35. Zhiwei Feng, Larry V. Pearce, Yu, Zhang, Changrui Xing, Brienna K.A. Herold, Shifan Ma, Ziheng Hu, Noe A. Turcios, Peng Yang, Qin Tong, Anna K. McCall, Peter M. Blumberg*, and Xiang-Qun Xie*."Multi-Functional Diarylurea Small Molecule Inhibitors of TRPV1 with Therapeutic Potential for Neuroinflammation". AAPS.J, 2016, 18 (4), 898-913.
36. Jiangpin Hu҂, Zhiwei Feng҂(equal-first author), Shifan Ma, Yu Zhang, Mohammed Hamed Alqarni, Qin Tong and Xiang-Qun Xie*."Difference and Influence of Inactive and Active States of Cannabinoid Receptor Subtype CB2: From Conformation to Drug Discovery". J. Chem. Inf. Model, 2016, 56,1152-1163.
37. Hai Zhang҂, Shifan Ma҂, Zhiwei Feng҂ (equal-first author), Dongyao Wang҂, Chengjian Li, Yan Cao, Xiaofei Chen, Aijun Liu, Zhenyu Zhu, Junping Zhang, Guoqing Zhang, Yifeng Chai,* Lirong Wang,* and Xiang-Qun Xie*. "Disease-Specific Chemogenomics Knowledgebase-Guided Systems Pharmacology Approach for Target Identification and Drug Synergy and Antagonism Mechanism Study of A Combinational Herbal Medications", Scientific Report. 2016, 6:33963
38. Zhiwei Feng, Mohammed Hamed Alqarni, Peng Yang, Qin Tong, Ananda Chowdhury, Lirong Wang, and Xiang-Qun Xie*. "Modeling, Molecular Dynamics Simulation, and Mutation Validation for Structure of Cannabinoid Receptor 2 Based on Known Crystal Structures of GPCRs". J. Chem. Inf. Model. 2014, 54, 2083- 2049.
39. Zhiwei Feng, Larry V. Pearce, Xiaomeng Xu, Xiaole Yang, Peng Yang, Peter M. Blumberg*, and Xiang-Qun Xie*. "Structural Insight into Tetrameric hTRPV1 from Homology Modeling, Molecular Docking, Molecular Dynamics Simulation, Virtual Screening and Bioassay Validations". J. Chem. Inf. Model, 2015, 55 (3), pp 572–588.
40. Zhiwei Feng, Shifan Ma, Guanxing Hu, and Xiang-Qun Xie*. "Allosteric Binding Site and Activation Mechanism of Class C G-Protein Coupled Receptors: Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor Family". AAPS J, 2015, 17 (3), 1-17.
41. Zhiwei Feng, Stanton Kochanek, David Close, LiRong Wang, Ajay Srinivasan, Abdulrahma A. Almehizia, Prema Iyer, Xiang-Qun Xie*, Paul Johnston* and Barry Gold*. "Design and Activity of AP Endonuclease-1 Inhibitors". J. Chem. Bio, 2015, 8(3) 79-93.
42. Zhiwei Feng, Guanxing Hu, Shifan Ma, Xiang-Qun Xie*. "Computational Advances for the Developments of Allosteric Modulators and Bitopic Ligands in G Protein-Coupled Receptors". AAPS J, 2015, 17(5),1080-1095.
43. Silbermann, Rebecca, Wei Zhao, Julie L. Eiseman, Jan H. Beumer, Xiang-Qun Xie, Peng Yang, Kyaw-Zeyar Myint, Lirong Wang, Zhiwei Feng, Jolene J. Windle, David Roodman, Noriyoshi Kurihara. "A Novel Sequestosome-1/p62 ZZ Domain Inhibitor Induces New Bone Formation In The Presence Of Myeloma In Vivo." Blood 122, no. 21 (2013): 684.
44. Xiaotian Sun҂, Zhiwei Feng҂ (equal-first author), Tingjun Hou, Youyong Li*. "Mechanism of Graphene Oxide as an Enzyme Inhibitor from Molecular Dynamics Simulations". ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2014, 6 (10), 7153–7163.
45. Xiaotian Sun҂, Zhiwei Feng҂(equal-first author), Liling Zhang, Tingjun Hou, Youyong Li*. "The Selective Interaction between Silica Nanoparticles and Enzymes from Molecular Dynamics Simulations". Plos One, 2014, 9(9): e107696.
46. Pengli Tan҂, Zhiwei Feng҂(equal-first author), Liling Zhang,Tingjun Hou, Youyong Li. "The Mechanism of Proton Translocation in Respiratory Complex I from Molecular Dynamics". J. Recept. Sig. Transd. 2015, 35(2), 170-179.
47. Zhiwei Feng, Tingjun Hou, Youyong Li*. "The Studies on the Interactions between β2 Adrenergic Receptor and Gs Protein by Molecular Dynamics Simulations". J.Chem.Inf. Model. 2012, 52, 1005- 1014.
48. Zhiwei Feng, Tingjun Hou, Youyong Li*. "Concerted Movement in pH-Dependent Gating of FocA from Molecular Dynamics". J.Chem.Inf. Model., 2012, 52, 2119-2131.
49. Zhiwei Feng, Tingjun Hou, Youyong Li*. "Unidirectional Peristaltic Movement in Multisite Drug Binding Pocket of AcrB from Molecular Dynamics Simulations." Molecular. Biosystem. 2012, 8, 2699-2709.
50. Zhiwei Feng, Tingjun Hou, Youyong Li*. "Selectivity and Activation of Dopamine D3R Receptor from Molecular Dynamics". J. Mol. Model.2012, 18, 5051-5063.
51. Zhiwei Feng, Tingjun Hou, Youyong Li*. "Docking and MD Study of Histamine H4R Based on the Crystal Structure of H1R". J.Mol. Graph.Model. 2013, 39, 1-12.
52. Zhiwei Feng, Tingjun Hou, Youyong Li*. "Molecular Dynamics Study of the Conformational Changes of Nucleoside Transporter vcCNT under Sodium Gradients". Mol. Biosys, 2013, 9, 2142-2153.
53. Zhiwei Feng, Tingjun Hou, Youyong Li*. "Structure-Based Drug Design for Dopamine D3 Receptor". Comb. Chem. High Throughput Screen, 2012, 15, 775-791.
54. Zhiwei Feng, Xu-hong Tian*, Shan Chang*. "A Parallel Molecular Docking Approach Based on Graphic Processing Unit", Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering. 2010, 4, 1-4.
55. Chongqian Zhang, Tingjun Hou, Zhiwei Feng, Youyong Li*. "Structure-Based Development of Antagonists for Chemokine Receptor CXCR4". Curr. Computer-aided Drug Des. 2012, 9, 60-75.
56. Chongqian Zhang, Chunmiao Du, Zhiwei Feng, Jingyu Zhu, Youyong Li*. "Hologram Quantitative Structure Activity Relationship, Docking, and Molecular Dynamics Studies of Inhibitors for CXCR4". Curr. Computer-aided Drug Des. 2015, 85, 119-136.
57. Ming Liu, Tingjun Hou, Zhiwei Feng, Youyong Li*. "The Flexibility of P-Glycoprotein for its Poly-Specific Drug Binding from Molecular Dynamics". J. Biomol. Struct. Dyn. 2013, 31, 612.
58. Xusheng Lin, Xuhong Tian *, Zhiwei Feng, Maozi Chen. "GPU-ACO Algorithm in HP Model(GPU加速的蚁群算法在HP模型中的应用)". The 14th National Conference on Image and Graphics, 2008, 4, 689-693.
59. Yuefang Gao, Zhiwei Feng, Dongfeng Xu, Xuhong Tian*. "Novel Fast Computation of Image Geomestric Moments (新的图像几何矩快速算法)". J. Chin. Comput. Sys. 2010, 31, 1-4.
60. Contribute a book chapter (chapter 8) for entry into a thematic volume of the serial "Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology" on Dynamics of Proteins and Nucleic Acids. "Computational Simulation of Inorganic Nanoparticle Drug Delivery Systems at the Molecular Level", Xiaotian Sun, Zhiwei Feng, Tingjun Hou and Youyong Li, published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Xie, X-Q., Feng Z. hTRPV1 Chemical Agents. US Patent 10,899,702. Pitt Ref No.: 03491, 2015; PCT/US2016/016826, 02/05/2016; 15/546,833, 07/27/2017.